Our client is a leading supplier of Wheelchair Accessible Cars, Taxis, Minibuses and Vehicle Adaptations across the UK. They are looking for new additions to join the Mechanic and Fitting team that will bring ideas, enthusiasm and drive, and people that want to build a lasting career with them.
This will be a temporary position to start but for the right applicant will lead to a permanent role. The right candidates will have the following:
– A great work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude
– Excellent time keeping
– Pride in quality workmanship
– Initiative to work alone as well as successfully within a team
– Effective written and oral communication skills
– Willingness to embrace change
– Ability to follow instructions and execute effectively
– A full driving licence is essential
– Have the ability to think on the move
– Possess the skills to find solutions in challenging situations
– Own their own tools (Basic Hand tools)
– Hold experience of working with vehicle electrics or mechanical / engineering background
This will be a full-time position working 8.00am-5.00pm Monday-Friday.
Hourly Rate: £8.50 – £9.00.