Our Client, a leading Fabrication company, is looking to expand their team by introducing a night shift.
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced Fabricators to continue their career within a friendly, busy and expanding business.
As a Window Fabricator you will be required to complete the assembly of a full profile as apposed to a particular aspect along a production line. Your duties will include:
- Setting up, running and monitory production machinery
- Using a number of hand tools
- Lifting and ensuring correct storage of finished profiles
- Undertaking regular quality checks
- Ensure general upkeep of the facility
- Produce profiles from designs
- Work to tight production deadlines
You will be working as part of a small team across the evening shift so self motivation and the ability to work both in a team and alone is imperative.
These are temporary to permanent opportunities; giving candidates the opportunity of a work trial with a view to then go permanent after 12 weeks.
Please apply below with an updated CV or contact Courtney on 01803 526605 for more information!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org