QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN
The main purpose of the role is to ensure the silver halide process, chemicals, printer setups, silver recovery, effluent control are maintained in a stable state whilst adhering to Health and Safety and environmental standards.
The key responsibilities:
* Maintain a state of equilibrium across the photographic chemical systems, including effluent control. COSHH, chemical mixing and stock control are an integral part of the process.
* To ensure all Health Safety and Environmental policies and procedures are always adhered to whilst working with the company to further develop those practices
* Silver recovery to be monitored against theoretical targets and ensuring the effluent meets or is below agreed consent limits.
* To set up printing equipment to accurately reproduce customer images. The test data to be recorded to ensure consistency of production over long periods.
* Continually strive to improve processes, reducing costs and waste.
* Transfer automatic reports and interpret the data to provide daily statistics for production management.
* Flexibility regarding working hours and shifts
Please contact Gemma on 01803 526605 or email: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org