Our client, a joint venture partnership of Torbay Council and Kier, are currently seeking Waste & Recycling Loaders to join their team in Paignton.
- Kerbside collections of recyclable materials
- The role involves physically demanding aspects (loading, walking, lifting)
- Complete, check and return all paperwork required in undertaking these duties
- Undertake any training / instruction required to carry out these duties and or deemed necessary to fulfil the role
- Maintain the cleanliness and appearance of vehicles and equipment to a high standard, including daily vehicle checks on any vehicle
- Deal with customers in a responsible and professional manner
Applicants must have own transport or live within walking distance of the site (Tor Park Road, Yalberton Industrial Estate) as there are no public transport routes that early.
Monday-Friday 06:00 starts (approximately 40 hours per week)
Overtime enhancements over 40 hours worked
There may be opportunities for permanent contracts for high performing individuals.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com