My client a global leader in their Market are looking to expand their team at there site in Paignton. They are looking to recruit a permanent Machine Operator, ideally with a print background or knowledge of Flexography.
The right candidate will work across their 2nd shift and support a team of 8 operators. You will manage your own machine, ensuring safety and quality requirements are met, and help and support to achieve daily production requirements in terms of quality and quantity to meet customer expectations and requirements whilst optimising efficiency.
- Set and operate production equipment
- Monitor the production process and carry out quality checks
- Carry out cleaning and basic maintenance of work areas, so a keen interests in mechanics will ensure your success within the role.
- Report equipment faults to supervisor
- Enter relevant data onto shuttlecock data flow, to record product produced, quantities, material used, time taken. This will assist with the generation and measurement of the operations KPI’s
- To identify and pursue opportunities for improvement
- To provide support to the Production Manager
The shift patterns are Monday-Wednesday 14.30pm-12.30 (Midnight) and Thursday 14.30pm-Midnight. Friday-Sunday off. Overtime is available and paid at 1.425.
For further details and Full Job description, please contact Gemma at BigAnt Group.