We are currently recruiting for experienced Pickers and Packers/Dispatch Operatives to work for our well known Client based in Newton Abbot. The successful applicants will be taken on within a temporary capacity for long term temporary assignments, however there is a possibility of a permanent job role for the right person. We are offering full-time hours across various shifts which can be discussed at point of registration. The Warehouse staff are fundamental in the successful delivery of our clients business so some experience is essential.
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of this role is to ensure that products are picked and packed, ready to dispatch to consumers. Attention to detail is key with a good pace to ensure you are meeting deadlines and customers receive their goods on time.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Goods in
- Check for damaged or missing items
- Picking and Packing orders and dispatch, using a handheld scanner
- Load goods into pallets
- Support in other areas of the business when the business demands this
- Always maintain a professional working standard at all times
The applicant must be:
- 16 or over due to Health & Safety regulations
- Available from immediate effect with no extended holidays
- Ability to work accurately and methodically
- Good numeracy and communication skills
In return we offer up to 28 days holiday, dedicated consultants to support whilst in a temporary assignment and weekly pay. You will be joining a fast growing business with many opportunities to join the business on a permanent basis in various departments. It is accessible by public transport however a car driver or someone local to Newton Abbot is desirable.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com